Hi Everyone


Welcome to A Song in the Life!

Being an avid music lover this blog was conceived with the idea to not only share music that, pun intended, strikes a chord but also expresses the impact of these songs on a deeper level.

A few weeks ago, as I was driving home from work, I initially had decided that I wanted to create a playlist; in which I would add one song a day. The criteria was that I wanted the song to speak for how I was feeling emotionally/mentally.  I thought it would be very enlightening, at the end of the year,  to quite literally hear the ups and downs of my everyday life.  Ultimately I wanted to do more than just a simple playlist. I wanted to be able to look back and see what it was that was really poignant to me on that specific day and also share the musical journey with others.

So without further ado I hope that you enjoy and perhaps discover something that strikes a chord with you as well!

Jackie

Comments

Popular Posts