Day 10: With You - The Rose

Song:With You
Artist: The Rose
Jan 10

I have reached peak level exhaustion today so this post may be less analytical than my others. Given how chaotic this week has been I feel like I could sleep for 30 years and it still wouldn't be enough. Thankfully the week is almost over.

I am absolutely in love with The Rose. This band deserve every praise and I cannot wait to watch them grow into the household name they rightfully should be. Officially debuting in 2017, The Rose is a four member indie rock band of whom I eagerly await every single release.

"With You", unlike the rest of The Rose's repertoire, features only Woosung vocally and a lone  acoustic guitar. The guitar is soft in it's melody and calming. Woosung has one of the most unique and distinct voices I have ever heard. It's soft, edgy, breathy, raspy, at times dirty, and I am completely entranced by every note this man sings. His signature trait, however, is this little trill he tends to do in place of vibrato. This song is very much vocally driven as our guitar stays pretty much at one level for the duration. "With You" is the type of song that kind of  drowns you in peace and lulls you away from your worries.


Lyric that attacked me:
"My heart was floating like the clouds
And a single ray of a smile entered"

Song Color: Lavender

Mood: Calm

Comments

Popular Posts